Former Blair aide

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baroness Morgan's presence on the Carilion board places her in danger of becoming known as the corperate angel of death

After leaving Government she sat on the board of Southern Cross which was also heavily reliant on Government con tracts , it also collapsed in a scandal involving huge debts

She joined the Carrilion board & served on the audit renumeration , sustainability, & bussiness integrity commitee :LOL:

So was involved in setting executive pay , checking company figures , and ensuring the company was acting with honesty, & making good moral judgements :LOL:

She worked in no' 10 as one of blairs top aides ;) and had brief stint as minister for women

Sponsored Links
Margaret Thatcher was a disaster and led to many of today's problems.

Thank goodness today's tories are so wonderful.

All politicians are a bit like boilers , they are all carp its just a case of picking one that is less carp & hope u get it right ?

well for those who actually bother to vote any way :sneaky:

Crap EFL; Blair and Brown made thatcher look like a pussycat; she just got better headlines for the things she did. It was Browns light touch that allowed the crash to be as bad as it was, and their profligate spending that left us unprepared for the bad times - remember the note that said nothing left in the kitty. Major started the idea of PFI, and Brown went at it with a vengeance, so blame him for the majority of the £200bn that they owe big fat cat companies that gives the NHS such a shortfall.

What's Blair worth nowadays, about £38m.

As you say Transam; just pick the one that is the least inept.

Sponsored Links
Margaret Thatcher was a disaster and led to many of today's problems

Rollix.
The disaster came before thatcher with the labour shower at the helm. Hardly any surprise.
She only responded to it. Sadly we don't have the politicians with her kind of mettle to respond to todays disasters.

My point is that there is no point continually slagging off the group of politicians that you dislike.

I cannot understand why people don't want those politicians (that they dislike) to be as bad and horrible as possible in the hope that no one will vote for them.

On the other hand, if you detest them, then don't vote for them. Don't complain that you would like them to be better.

imho some politicians become quite like-able after they leave office or politics

Elaborare a little on your statement for my education please..............

All politicians are a bit like boilers , they are all carp its just a case of picking one that is less carp & hope u get it right ?

well for those who actually bother to vote any way :sneaky:

I can't disagree with your statement ......they didn't all used to be crap, in fact there was some very good ones.....I used to love the ultimates reliable and easy to fix.
That big old could take anything you could throw at it cast iron heat exchanger !!!!!!

Obviously I'm not talking about any of the floor standers at the moment ........that post from you about getting out the pencil and working out deltas and so on with an image of a plant room and a bank of plate to plates ...you certainly fooled a few in the cc....Personally I thought it was hilarious and so many blooming fell for it !!!!!

I can't disagree with your statement ......they didn't all used to be crap, in fact there was some very good ones.....I used to love the ultimates reliable and easy to fix.
That big old could take anything you could throw at it cast iron heat exchanger !!!!!!

Obviously I'm not talking about any of the floor standers at the moment ........that post from you about getting out the pencil and working out deltas and so on with an image of a plant room and a bank of plate to plates ...you certainly fooled a few in the cc....Personally I thought it was hilarious and so many blooming fell for it !!!!!

no they are clued up blokes they can see through the B.S Gasbanni :)

no they are clued up blokes they can see through the B.S Gasbanni :)

Not saying they're not !!!! Saying you were having a laugh !!!!! And that it was easier for you to fix than you made out ......I thought you were been a little fancifull .....If I'm wrong I stand corrected ! Just thought you were having a bit of fun !

Not saying they're not !!!! Saying you were having a laugh !!!!! And that it was easier for you to fix than you made out ......I thought you were been a little fancifull .....If I'm wrong I stand corrected ! Just thought you were having a bit of fun !

I was :)

Sponsored Links
Back