Free Bingo....fixed, or internet fixed?

M

Mickymoody

I've been roped into attending 'FREE', Wednesday Night Bingo, with my partner...and Mum..

I can't keep up with the 6 tickets, as they mumble the numbers, 1 and 4, 44! Eh? 28 - 48! what? So then you lose track.

Fortunately they have now invented a touchscreen computer system, so this computer, you are tapping away at numbers, until you realise, that a tap at any part of the screen, not on the number required, will auto fill any numbers missed, and tell you of any numbers required...

Just by tapping anywhere on the screen.

So ANY PAID for games, hush must be maintained, anyone has the front to cough, is told off; there is a rush for the smoking pen. When free games are played, there is a rush from the smoking pen, to the seats;

Sit there with a book of 6 tickets, with mumbled numbers, or press on touch screen, that catches up?

Would be bingo be fixed, for free games? They have hawkers in the crowd to claim the winning ticket, by the people that work there? The Bingo hall, also gets money from food and beer sales, it's a win-win for them..and the bait is attend so many times, get your ticket stamped, you get some dabers, or felt tip pens.

Sponsored Links
Both me and my partner are members of Gala Bingo (sad I know) When it's our birthdays, they usually send us vouchers for a free nights bingo. (all games apart from the national game) 2 yrs ago on her birthday we won a full house of £100. I suppose, they have no control over the allocation of books of tickets at the front desk and it is a game of chance.
I can manage a full book of 6 tickets fairly easily, as you know that the tickets have all numbers 1-90 on them so your marking one number off every time. I can't manage any more than that though, and have seen women sat there with 5 books.
We only go to bingo about 4 times a year.

For free bingo on the internet though, can i suggest FiveFreeBingo. (something to do with channel 5 tv) Just register with them and log in each weekday before 2.00 pm and get tickets.(no need to stay and watch though) If you win, you'll get an email asking you to log in and follow the on screen prompts. Around 4 weeks later, you receive whatever you have won , in the form of high st vouchers.
Even my dad (who hates bingo) has signed up and always texts me when he's won. Not bad for something that is free. ;) ;) ;)

Arguably some of the most sophisticated people in the world play Bingo!!! :D

Bingo Schmingo - Had a night @ the dogs once - came out with exactly the same £ as I went in with - and bet on every race :rolleyes: poxy waste of time and canine energy

Sponsored Links
Arguably some of the most sophisticated people in the world play Bingo!!! :D

It's 'free', and a night out, now't wrong in that, if you were being sarky, but as John says, it's hard to keep track, and uses mental agility to keep up, I've never played in my life, but as John says, some people that have gone there for years, have that mental agility, to run several tickets at the same time.

I do a lot of internet research, and tracking down of facts, which is challenging on the brain, but in a good way, with Bingo I feel mentally drained.

Nige - I've always felt that dog racing was random, but I believe, as the topic says, that 'free' bingo, and online bingo, could be rigged..?

The thing to remember about Bingo cards is that the same number runs verticall in the same column when you are doing multple cards.
So say for instance, 36 is on the fourth column on the top ticket, it will be on the fourth column of every other ticket you have. You only ever need to skim down one column of all the cards to see if you have it.
When my mum was alive she would play a minimum of 6 cards a time at the local social club, if one of her mates needed the loo she would think nothing of taking on her cards as well. She would often be marking 10-12 cards at a time and never missed if she had a winning card in the stack.

I remember watching a program on TV about people who could do amazing things. They had this American chap on who had an absolutely amazing memory. They took him to a bingo hall and spread every bingo ticket on a table in front of him. He spent a few hours memorising each one, then gave the tickets out to the audience (seated as the tickets were laid out on the table. When the game started, the caller was shouting each number out as fast as he could, to see who would win a full house. After about 70 numbers were called, the chap shouted for the caller to stop. Then went round the audience telling them which ones had full houses, and in which order they would have had the full house. Even the seasoned bingo players said , that the speed the numbers were shouted out, they couldn't have managed to keep track of their own tickets, yet this chap had kept track of every ticket in the place and the numbers called.

The problem I have, is the background noise, and the speed, so when they 44, I perceive it to be 14, so look at the wrong column, and too short a time to look up to the screen to verify the number, so missed! Then play catchup..

The electronic machine is a rip off, as you have to pay (using vouchers), but it does play catchup, but is rather boring, as you just tap the screen anywhere, for it to cross off a number, and unlike the paper game, where every number is crossed off that comes up, the e version has tickets, with the same number across various tickets. So if a number is called on the paper version, and you miss it, you know you will not win, but the e version, duplicates, hence my statement, that the game may be fixed?

I've done online unofficial IQ tests, and rate highly, but Bingo, fax machines, and washing machines baffle me. Although I'm becoming an expert at fixing washing machines!

Do you have bingo flaps MM?

I thought they were called Bingo Wings? Does whatever I respond get a deserved reply, because half the people here are saying I have mental issues/drink issues...?

And that's because? What? I spell better than most people on this site do? I don't have the same racist views most on this site do? Or I just tell life like it really is, so a normal person, must be abnormal. People post flippant remarks at me, and abuse/bully by using the 'MM' tag..and believe that is normal behaviour?

Do you believe I have Bingo 'flaps' - thatbloke, do you want to lick them? Do you like them? WHAT A COMPLETE IDIOT THING TO STATE. Grow up you Muppet!

Sponsored Links
Back