Free British passports handed out to illegal immigrants at Calais

France will only be manufacturing the blank passport document. The personal information will be retained by UK and printed in UK. Those who question why France are manufacturing the passport should also ask why UK firms lost the bid. Why can't UK firms offer value for money?

Read up on it .........cos they employ poles for cheap labour costs .......

Sponsored Links
If The government of this country made our Emergencie forces and government services use Rove / MG Cars we may still have a bit of a Brittish owned Car industry. Yet they give millions to Greedy bankers.

Yet I think The CEO's of this company need to look at them selfs. Ive been told at least on of the is on £900,000 a year.

Still have to be competitive. Sitting round a table could have sorted this one out.

If The government of this country made our Emergencie forces and government services use Rove / MG Cars we may still have a bit of a Brittish owned Car industry.
Don't you mean the Tata and SAIC brands?

The good old 'Brittish owned Car industry' :ROFLMAO:

Don't you mean the Tata and SAIC brands?

The good old 'Brittish owned Car industry' :ROFLMAO:

Rover was never Indian owned MG is now Chinese owned because the Government didn’t help like they helped the banks.

Sponsored Links
Rover was never Indian
Ah, so just being a (dormant) subsidiary of Jaguary Land Rover (owned by TATA) doesn't qualify as such?

Next thing you know, you'll be claiming the royal family is english :ROFLMAO:

Ah, so just being a (dormant) subsidiary of Jaguary Land Rover (owned by TATA) doesn't qualify as such?

Next thing you know, you'll be claiming the royal family is english :ROFLMAO:

I maybe Wrong but BMW brought Rover. The then sold off the arm of Land Rover. But Rover was never sold to the Indians
Hence why it went bust.

I think you'll find that Land Rover wasn't part of the deal BMW bought, although it was all they really wanted.

I maybe Wrong
But google can put you right ;)

There have been many purchases/sales of the various brands, but suffice to say neither that you quote are part of that good old 'Brittish owned Car industry'.

The unicorn should have told you that!

But google can put you right ;)

There have been many purchases/sales of the various brands, but suffice to say neither that you quote are part of that good old 'Brittish owned Car industry'.

The unicorn should have told you that!

So your telling Me Rover Group was never British but was Indian owned?

So your telling Me Rover Group was never British but was Indian owned?
Nope.

Time to read through it all again, and then you'll finally realise what remains of your good old 'Brittish owned Car industry' ;)

Nope.

Time to read through it all again, and then you'll finally realise what remains of your good old 'Brittish owned Car industry' ;)

Your leading me a merry go round. look at what originally said, then look at your response

Your leading me a merry go round. look at what originally said, then look at your response
I'm just correcting your errors.

If that leads you to disappear up your own orifice from time to time, then I guess 'stupid is as stupid does' would be appropriate ;)

Saic who own LDV And MG also assemble VW's for well V.W , afaik they are the 6th largest car manu in the world ???? may be ??

The LDV vans they import into the UK via Ireland use Italian made diesel engines , that were or are ?? used on Jeeps and some of the London blk cabs ??

Sponsored Links
Back