From the FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD wrote

Wurzle, who is balski

Its a nickname he has for me just as you have Wurzle for Diyitall as I have Diyitall for Doitall.
But as he most likely moderates on this forum or has access to those that do then he will know that we are separate posters.

Sponsored Links
Hugh Jaleak wrote

They all bite.

Which produces a sting.
Same thing IMO.
JohnD would be better looking for a different analogy.

Facts Drivel/balski black and white facts.

How many according the HSE have been killed or injured by an unvented cylinder in this Country.

I say none prove me wrong

still waiting drivel/balski or are you suggesting we're more likely to get killed by a ladybird.

can i just make a request, nay plea to the moderators to start moderating please?

comments made by unqualified persons are wrong, ill informed, misleading and are basically made on the basis of trying to provoke an argument for the sake of the argument.
they appear to gain some twisted pleasure form this.

basically this is work of one or two trolls.
this is leading to abuse, bad feeling and petty bickering.

if these persons concerned were qualified to make these sweeping statements then they would have access to the combustion chamber, as they dont take it as read they are not qualified.

again i ask the mod 7 to implement rule 2 and stop this now please.

Sponsored Links
comments made by unqualified persons are wrong, ill informed, misleading and are basically made on the basis of trying to provoke an argument for the sake of the argument.
they appear to gain some twisted pleasure form this.

basically this is work of one or two trolls.
this is leading to abuse, bad feeling and petty bickering.

if these persons concerned were qualified to make these sweeping statements then they would have access to the combustion chamber, as they dont take it as read they are not qualified.

again i ask the mod 7 to implement rule 2 and stop this now please.

Interesting comments whatdoiknow :rolleyes:

I would say other than the mod and yourself who I cannot speak for, every poster in the thread is qualified. :eek:

Is membership to the combustion chamber compulsory, I think not.

I have nothing to hide. I did an apprenticeship through the Y.T.S. scheme available at the time, day release at college. City and Guilds Plumbing Craft, pass with merit. I am not Corgi registered as I do not work with gas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back