fungame if you're bored.

Thanks Bob, nice description, unfortunately. miles off. If you have seen the film `Robin Hood`, Sherrif of Nottingham, I look like Alan Rickman in that, so I`m told..unfortunately, he is not as handsome....

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
does anyone on this forum actually know what the other members look like?
you could all have a go of giving a brief description of what you might think they look like in real life,then the person could rate the desciption on a 1-10 scale?
if anyone does really good you're either uri geller or cheating :LOL:
heres an example-
pipme-about 50ish/does'nt smoke/'drinks whisky/clever/not fat.
thats just the impression i get from reading his replies to forums.
no intention has been made to offend pipme.just thought it would be a fun thing to do :)

i would rather stay bored than play this stupid game go and wash the pots
or brush your teeth i bet you look like a big fat man with a greasy moustache with brown teeth and i bet your an al

kevplumb to me looks about 47 and lives in a flat no girlfreind and everyone at work cant stand him he looks scrawney and thin no mates
and a heavy smoker.

trainee gas man short stubbe looking creature and balding likes to impress people with is attitude another one parants forgot to drown at birth

I never knew a person could spew out as much venom & hatred such as this...if you are going to try & keep up with educated people, it may be a start to get educated. You cannot form a sentence properly... you cannot spell hardly... you have no idea of grammar... in all you are a sub-educated buffoon..trying to make a name for yourself...if you want to join in ... fine....I don`t think you are up to it.. intellectually.....& I`M THICK!!

traineegasman said:
Thanks Bob, nice description, unfortunately. miles off. If you have seen the film `Robin Hood`, Sherrif of Nottingham, I look like Alan Rickman in that, so I`m told..unfortunately, he is not as handsome....

Alan Rickman!!!! - Hello....If you look like him, I wouldn't broadcast that, he's well ugly..........sorry but he is.........and he has a funny voice!!!!!

So TGM you ride a horse, wear funny clothes, have a bow & arrow and rob from the rich to give to the poor.
I knew you were a saint in disguise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Apparently so Jules, Sorry but most women fall at the very sight of me...you`re obviously a le*sbian.... ;)

traineegasman said:
Apparently so Jules, Sorry but most women fall at the very sight of me...you`re obviously a le*sbian.... ;)
That's the sort of retort that schoolchildren would use, so you really are showing your mental age with your posts. keep it up so that we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

kendor said:
traineegasman said:
That's the sort of retort that schoolchildren would use, so you really are showing your mental age with your posts. keep it up so that we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

Well......what do you expect from a trainee :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!

Most of his comments are sexually related therefore one can only assume that he is obvioulsy sexually repressed, has limited success 'pulling the birds', and is intimidated by women - hence the les*bian/gay jibes................ ;) ;) !!!!!?

Me Julie, Me julie, am a rock singer in a Rock band , babe....( shhhh...don`t tell the guy`s they`ll be jealous). Loads of lovely ladies... :D

I played in a rock band, didn't do much good for my lovelife. We had groupies, but they're only the good type of groupie if you are famous (properly famous, not just famous to those in the scene) :cry:

If there was a suitably unsuspecting lovely lady at our practices I would usually offer my bass amp as a seat... I never tired of playing that prank. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back