funny pussycats

Sponsored Links
Sorry, Moz, but I think dressing up cats like that is sick. They're animals, FFS!!

securespark said:
Sorry, Moz, but I think dressing up cats like that is sick. They're animals, FFS!!
I'm inclined to agree 100%, however as you, I, and any other cat-lover will know, if those cats didn't want to be put into those outfits, they wouldn't have ended up in them!!!!! It was hard enough getting mine into her carrier box, let alone an item of clothing!!

I also worry about taking pics close up to a cats face. Most cameras have auto flash and this can give a temporary blindness, as you will know, unless your pupils are already closed up by being in bright lights.

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
securespark said:
I'm inclined to agree 100%, however as you, I, and any other cat-lover will know, if those cats didn't want to be put into those outfits, they wouldn't have ended up in them!!!!! It was hard enough getting mine into her carrier box, let alone an item of clothing!!

Well, that's where it gets sinister. I agree, no cat would allow that. So it must have been drugged....

securespark said:
ninebob said:
securespark said:

Well, that's where it gets sinister. I agree, no cat would allow that. So it must have been drugged....

I think some may have been photshopped. Especially http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/xapmx/catperson.jpg

Looking more closely at this one, I don't think it is real live cat.

Look what some evil b*gger's done to this cat here.....

pic22bv6.jpg

I agree to an extent that we shouldn't 'dress up' animals, etc. Unfortunately it is just another example of our 'superior human intelligence' telling us that if an animal wears human clothes - it will take on the emotions of a human being, but as we are the people who put the clothing onto the animal, we must be the dominant species :rolleyes:

The reason I said at the beginning "I agree to an extent" is because I also wonder why people really want to teach their pets (ANIMALS) to behave and act like a human being. e.g. Once your dog has sat or shaken your hand it will get a biscuit :rolleyes:

So, lets not forget - our pets are ANIMALS too, and do we have the right to keep them enslaved and change their instinctual behaviours to resemble that of the human being ? Let he who has not tried to get a dog to beg, cast the first stone :LOL:

lol lol... FFS , as said if them cats are NOT happy to be dressed up an having a hat put on their bonces do you think they would "allow" you to do it ,lol..lol..lol...lol...lol...lol l:) :) teehee

Sponsored Links
Back