Futon replacement plastic roller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement plastic glide roller for a futon? The only websites I can find are based in America and charge at least £10 just for the p&p.

Sponsored Links
Pennyjen: I can't find any futon plasic rollers at a reasonable price, either. All are from US at $10ea but the shipping charge is ridiculous -- $18-$25. Some won't ship to UK at all. I intend to take up with Which? Have you had any luck?

Gatsby: No luck at all. In desperation I finally emailed 5 of the US companies asking if they would ship to UK and how much it would cost. Guess how many replied? ZERO!

I'll contact Which? too, more chance of success if we both do it. Have you got the contact details?

Sponsored Links
pennyjen: www.which.co.uk is their website. I'm not sure whether I'll contact their legal dept (www.which.co.uk/legal or 01992 822828) or simply email off into the blue. I'm a member so I hope to get a response, and will let you know. A letter to the complaints column of a newspaper might have some effect.

Do you need a "single sided roller," now no longer in use? Surely the futon co here could keep a few boxfuls of spares.

I suppose I shouldn't give you my email address? -- I'm unfamiliar with sites like these so I don't know the protocol. I suppose that would be advertising myself to the world which could be a mistake.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back