Gah?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fancy driving something a bit nippy?

http://www.autosrapidos.com/superautos/w/walleylarson-le1groundfighter.htm

2000bhp, 2000+Nm torque, claimed top speed of 490km/h (300mph to you and me)

I can't guarantee it actually exists, every webpage about it seems to link to another webpage about it... perhaps some automotive urban legend!

But it is pretty crazy. To me it looks like the guy who built the Munsters' car was contracted in by Ultima Cars, and then whilst the carbon fibre was still wet a jolly green giant ice-cream man slipped and jammed a couple of jolly green giant wafers in the back of it.

walleylarson-le1groundfighter01.jpg

Rather tasteless styling, unfortunately! :LOL: It reminds me of those cars you see on Top Gear every couple of years when one brave American realises that Corvettes aren't supercars and decides to build an American supercar... and then proves why Americans don't build supercars. ;)

I'd have one though. I'd only do about 100 miles a year in it, but it could be fun.

Sponsored Links
That was the toy model, this is the real thing ...

AtopgunA%20(1).jpg
AtopgunA.jpg

AtopgunA%20(3).jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had to GRAB it folks .... Wooo Hooo

rubber.gif

:D :D :D :D

And for the DIY mechanic :-
sst.gif

mazda.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, well found pip!

Must be fun driving a car with 2000bhp, presumably this handles reasonably well so wouldn't be like driving a dragster. Although that is a rather long wheelbase.

It's a twinspark engine if you look, presumably required to ensure proper combustion of so much fuel!

Sponsored Links
Back