Gamugate - illegal immigrant on X factor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't watch X-factor, but read about this contestant who is know pictured crying her eyes out and swamped by fans around here house demanding she be allowed to stay.

Now I am beginning to feel sorry for those illegal immigrants who haven't got a singing talent or can overnight get 200,000 fans on facebook. Of course they would rather live here than back in Zimbabwe, but thats hardly the point is it since resources are already stretched to breaking point and once the next generation appears ( i think) they have a right to residence here....

Why doesn't the government offer up repatriation rewards to those who go back voluntarily and finally set up a system were immigrants are counted in and counted out. Cleggy was banging on about that during the election campaign so he should be hot on implementing it.

Sponsored Links
All she has to do is delay things and get up the duff.

I voted yes to Katy Price so why not.

Oh I forgot - I've had the snip.

Sponsored Links
I don't watch X-factor either but the consensus of opinion in our house is that she was better than somebody else who was kept in. So I have to ask myself, did somebody nobble the judges and get them to vote her off so as to make her deportation easier? :?: :?: :?:

hey wait a sec asylum seekers can`t be paid for work
and they do get paid per apearance so surly x factor is breaking the law :?:

According to the Yahoo news, she is not an asylum seeker. Her mother was a student here and graduated recently, hence the visa for the whole family has expired or is going to expire soon.

Aye... but you're letting facts get in the way of a good old daily mail rant!

Aye... but you're letting facts get in the way of a good old daily mail rant!
:LOL: :LOL:
i don`t watch exfactor or read papers about it just presumed she was so it not deportation nor robert mugabe compeltly incharge any more so its case of bye bye
harsh but true

Actually I couldn't give a t@ss either way! I was just being a mixer :evil:

Hi, All.

The Mother of this "Contestant" was at Uni, She was doing Nursing, had a full time job whilst studying, all "Legal" as She was a "prospective Graduate"

The "contestant" has been offered a placement at a college or Uni as well having done really quite well at School and in Exams Etc.

The Mother was in receipt of a wage that was being taxed, they were paying NI + council tax all legal for a "Student" and according to both Local and National radio up here were it appears "valued members of the Community, attending a Church Etc, Etc.

Not your average run of the mill " financial Migrant"

I see them all over Glasgow, Hoodies, expensive trainers, and at times fairly modern BMWs makes you really think?

My son was working in a bowling Alley to help him [financially] get through college. the !asylum Seekers" haunted the place, actually had rolls of folding money, but still pleaded poverty to get the odd game free simply because of their "Status.

I was on a contract in Edinburgh, high end Spec, Morningside. We had a bunch of Polish Tradesmen, the Plasterers were absolutely fantastic, no ness everything flat smooth corners that you would cut your finger on, in effect perfect.

I saw a contract in Girvan, 4 polish workers, smoking in the shell of a shop, hanging about all the time, little or no work being done, waiting for "lunchtime / finishing time.

Bottom line is two sides to all tales, We strange to relate do actually need Nurses, never mind wannabee Pop Stars?

In the papers, news tv and radio, now on DIYNOT? ffs, give us a break you sad people, is that all your life revolves round,???? You have to fetch on here as well?

Some people need to start looking at other causes in britain that need attention than crap like this :evil:

ken g mac
if she quailfied nurse then she would do more good in zimbawie than here so send them back for good of them

Some people need to start looking at other causes in britain that need attention than crap like this :evil:

Must admit, I'm more worried about Cheryl Cole's skin colour.
She didn't look at all natural on Saturday evening !! (perhaps been eating far too many oranges) I'm also worried about the damage she's inflicting on her hair by wearing too many extensions. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back