1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Garden Lighting

Discussion in 'In the Garden' started by Emma108, 7 Jan 2009.

1. Emma108

Emma108

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi I have just had a brand new patio laid in my garden. But at the moment it is in need of some outside lights! Does anybody know where I can buy some fairly priced, energy efficient, outdoor lighting?

2. Sponsored Links
  3. jennya9

jennya9

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi Emma108 - *************** have a good selection of outdoor lighting. In terms of energy efficient lighting, a product such as ***************************will brighten up your garden.

Alternatively you could use a PIR wall light. These lights detect motion and so are consequently very energy efficient as they are only used when somebody is outside. Have a look here where there is a variety of PIR lights ***************************************Hope that helps :D

4. breezer

breezer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Emma108, depends what you want have you tried here

it really depends what you like and want to pay.

we could offer you suggestions, but so far your question is too vague :cry:

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local