gas fire regs

B

BOB.DOLE

just like to confirm that an open flued gas fire with a asd (oxypilot) fitted is ok. as i keep earing that an open flued gas fire cant be itted in a room with a bed

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
just like to confirm that an open flued gas fire with a asd (oxypilot) fitted is ok. as i keep earing that an open flued gas fire cant be itted in a room with a bed

Just for you Bob, seeing as though you were so nice to me in the `General discussions` part of forum. Open flued appliances are permitted in bedrooms & bedsitting rooms but only where their input does not exceed 12.7kwNET (14kw GROSS). They must also incorporate an Atmospheric Sensing Device (ASD). I probably should point out that open flued appliances are not permitted in Bathrooms & Shower rooms. ;)

Bamber gaspipe said:
BOB.DOLE said:

Just for you Bob, seeing as though you were so nice to me in the `General discussions` part of forum. Open flued appliances are permitted in bedrooms & bedsitting rooms but only where their input does not exceed 12.7kwNET (14kw GROSS). They must also incorporate an Atmospheric Sensing Device (ASD).

yes thanks for advice bamber just trying to educate my two love birds.

Subject to manufacturers instructions and contain the CE mark.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
as i keep earing that an open flued gas fire cant be itted in a room with a bed

a back boiler / fire can't perhaps the confusion is coming from there?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back