Gas Fitters Only Forum, The Combustion Chamber

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After numerous requests we have setup a new forum section that only registered gas fitters can access to discuss issues that aren't suitable for unqualified eyes to read!

The new section is free to use but to ensure only qualified gas fitters access the forum, members will be pre-approved.

So if you would like access, please complete the application form here.

:)

PS if you are a retired gas fitter please contact me here for details on how to gain access.

--------------------------------------------------

NB Old/wrongly placed posts will periodically be removed from this section

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The corgi/gas safe registration / serial numbers entered in order to gain access to the RGI only forum are kept private, only I see them in order to verify RGI status. If you really wanted to email it you could, but it doesn't make much difference to be honest.

As an aside, sometimes no checks/approvals are possible, if their website is down :(

At the time of writing (typing), all applications have been processed.

Iceter, I have just emailed you.

Abz, I see you're sorted now.

suntanneddude69, you need to enter your individual card license/serial number as well as your company no.

Peter, you were approved on Dec 6th, you should have received an email. You might want to check that the email address you provided is correct.

The Combustion Chamber should be on the list of available forums on the index page or go directly to the CC.

Sponsored Links
Hi Rick, Can you re-submit the form, so that we can approve your account. I have checked the emails and it seems yours disappeared into the Spam box by mistake. If you re-submit the form, it will appear on our list again. Thanks.

I've entered my details but how long will it take?

It's a manual process, usually done within a couple of days.
You need to try it to see if access has been approved.

If you haven't got access within a few days, fill in the form again please.

Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi applied for the second time did not get a reply,
Hi would like access to this forum.
Have City Guilds Gas Service Engineer, was Corgi registered, Ten years ago. Ex B.Gas apprentice, Potterton and Baxi Employee.
Living in N America considering returning and working in UK
I do have all certificates as PDF

--------------------
OK will prod admin
Mod
--------------------

Hi applied for the second time did not get a reply,
Hi would like access to this forum.
Have City Guilds Gas Service Engineer, was Corgi registered, Ten years ago. Ex B.Gas apprentice, Potterton and Baxi Employee.
Living in N America considering returning and working in UK
I do have all certificates as PDF

--------------------
OK will prod admin
Mod
--------------------
BUMP

--------------------
Ouch. Sorry, will try again
Mod
--------------------

All up to date, most applications are normally sorted within 24 hours. Sorry, but it has taken longer this last week or so as I've been distracted by email servers (the excitement has been too much ;) )

Hi guys,

I'm wondering how long my application will take as well. I understand if the administrators are busy and am happy to wait. I did update my email at the time of application, not sure if it's gone to my previous email, of which I don't have access to.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

++++++++++++++++++++
See above - only one person does this.
++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, Same as above, does it take more than a few days for the request to be processed? Cheers.
Not normally, but there was a back log. All are up to date now, any problems, give us a shout :)

Hi, I am a registered gas installer in Ireland and my gas numbers don't seem to be working?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back