Gas pipe on kitchen wall?> No!!

If the clearances are too tight then you may find that engineers in the future may refuse to service due to little or no access.

also find some insurance groups won't take the cover on either , well actually they will AR your boiler if asked to do any works :rolleyes: ( lemon that means turning your boiler off ;) )

hey lemon your last post wasn't very smart if you want help;) , all bernards advise can be found googling ;)

Sponsored Links
Just use the 2 sides & door (i.e. no bottom, no top). Space below/above is then distance to worktop/ceiling.

NB boiler is almost exactly same height as cabinet* so mounting height will need to be precise so that you keep a clean look & it doesn't show below/above.

(* Plus a bit for plinths, etc)

Boilers in utility rooms are fine. But are a bit ugly in a new kitchen. I am surprised more manufacturers dont make cabinet sized appliances.

Several posts were deleted as Off Topic, Unhelpful or Abusive, or another reason. See the Forum Rules..
Whats with the aggressiveness on this forum??

I notice that @bernardgreen and @Agile get jumped on by 5 or 6 regulars every time they post.

What I find particularly distasteful is that they are probably of a similar age range as most of your fathers, yet you show no respect.

It's nothing more than cyber bullying that's tolerated because it's done by a group of you.

Mods should act but are obviously scared of the backlash from the group.

This may ruffle a few feathers because I'm not a regular, but this has been going on for too long (obvious to everyone) and I couldnt bite my tongue any longer.

Wind yer neck in lads and show some respect.

lemon

Inappropriate content deleted. Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back