Gen' disc' is dying.

Sponsored Links

Where he was.

----------------------

It's a shame Softus has gone. The forum is definitely the worse for him leaving, even though I fell out with him a few times he was a good sport.

l once took my short cut of my front page to dlynot and banned myself because of somethlng that softus wound me up wlth, l stayed away(offlclaLLy) :rolleyes: l know.

Used to nag my mates earhole about softus, he'd say, ffs, he's not even real, anyway, l mlss hlm, l never dld say goodbye on the, Goodbye Softus, thread, very lntrestlng person.

Yes, the place aln't the same wlthout hlm :(

Forget Softus, I'm starting the official '' Get Libby a new friggin keyboard fund''

:eek:

Sponsored Links
In a recent post Softus stated that he thought that it was time to move on and he did. His departure generated a fair bit of discussion and to be honest, I dont think the place is the same without him.

Don't be naive chaps ... Softus is still here in one of many other aliases and as the site owner :rolleyes:

MW

Don't be naive chaps ... Softus is still here in one of many other aliases and as the site owner

Ahhhh conspiracy theories. I knew it would just be a matter of time :D

In a recent post Softus stated that he thought that it was time to move on and he did. His departure generated a fair bit of discussion and to be honest, I dont think the place is the same without him.

Don't be naive chaps ... Softus is still here in one of many other aliases and as the site owner :rolleyes:

MW

If he is, the surely it must be as an observer only. The layout of his replies is so predictable and recognizable, that I feel sure that he uses a template to fill in each one. For example:Bolo said followed by quote from Bolo followed Softus's comment. This would be repeated several times using different quotes until he thought that he had destroyed your argument and your credibility. Like 3Ls I am sure a few people gave up after being on the receiving end.

If it is dying, I would'nt be surprised because some of the regulars don't exactly encourage new contributors.

I have seen many times where an OP, has posted a joke, a comment or a link, and then gets slammed because the issue has been raised before.

Do the slammers really expect a new contributor to be aware of every previous post. If you don't want it to die, give the new people a chance.

If it is dying, I would'nt be surprised because some of the regulars don't exactly encourage new contributors.

I have seen many times where an OP, has posted a joke, a comment or a link, and then gets slammed because the issue has been raised before.

Do the slammers really expect a new contributor to be aware of every previous post. If you don't want it to die, give the new people a chance.

I think there is some truth in that. You do have to have a thick skin on any web forum.

MW
I think you will find that you are possibly the owner or is it a coincidence that your signature is the same as the owners initials

Sponsored Links
Back