Genius.....

Sponsored Links
That videos 3 years old! Have you lot only just found it???

Sky 358-384, free music channels. this sort of stuff crops up all the time.

Tony Basil was showing her knickers back in the early eighties.

Sponsored Links
Aaah Toni Basil.
And what pray tell has she got to do with this thread?

Is this not the very best example of subtle, yet artistic use of the female form within a music video
Just showing its been done before but granted in the post from LMB the young lady is wearing less but there is a recession you know.

meaningless sex video

WHAT.....???????????????? :eek: :LOL:

If any one of those artistic, talented dancers dared to perform in your front room........You would absolutely and utterly CELEBRATE the human form.........

AT LEAST TWICE............... :LOL: :LOL:

If any one of those artistic, talented dancers dared to perform in your front room........You would absolutely and utterly CELEBRATE the human form.........

No I wouldn't. I'd tell her to put some clothes on to save the embarrassment.

Myself and a couple of mates went to London once to buy cars.
Just three hill billies from the sticks in the big city.
So we checked out soho when we were there (as you do) and after some debate over a couple of days about who would be the first to try out a private dancer two of us decided we would have a look.

Was never so embarrassed in me whole life. Yeah she was fit alright and when I looked over at my mates expression whilst she was gyrating in front of him I cracked up and had to flee the premises.

When I eventually reached the street I was on me knees in stitches with the other mate wondering what the hell happened.

Sponsored Links
Back