Germany ...gut ya ?

Sponsored Links

Gas my boy. RT as a source? Then a source from a year ago.

As to Silver Doctors lol You do know these sites write articles that benefits the positions they hold.

THE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION PROVIDED ON SILVERDOCTORS IS FOR YOUR EDUCATION AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TRADING PURPOSES. THE DOC IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER AND INFORMATION OBTAINED HERE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT ADVICE. THE COMMENTARY ON SILVERDOCTORS REFLECTS THE OPINIONS OF THE DOC AND OTHER CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS.

Sponsored Links
Gas my boy. RT as a source? Then a source from a year ago.

As to Silver Doctors lol You do know these sites write articles that benefits the positions they hold.

THE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION PROVIDED ON SILVERDOCTORS IS FOR YOUR EDUCATION AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TRADING PURPOSES. THE DOC IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER AND INFORMATION OBTAINED HERE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT ADVICE. THE COMMENTARY ON SILVERDOCTORS REFLECTS THE OPINIONS OF THE DOC AND OTHER CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS.
Quiet right too !

Wow, fancy that.

And did the German government have to bail out busted banks, like the British government did?

How sweet to see that foreign bred slackers are starting to have a profound effect on merkels fatherland.
They will reap what they have sown.

Well Arthur Harris (WW2 Bombre Command) said of Nazi germany " they have sown the wind and will reap the whirlwind " uncontrolled immigration on the scale its happening is going to cause big problems, Germany will, reap what Merkel has sown. I can't agree with your slackers statement. But there is without doubt a proportion of dangerous people that have arrived who have very different views and attitudes from the society's they've settled in. Go on you tube and type in migrant problems in ( then type in the European country of your choice )......its actually disturbing.

Go on you tube and type in migrant problems in then type in the European country of your choice
Or just type in "RWR heavily biased bulls hit propaganda for the foaming mouth, seething gullible" and you will get the same result.

Sponsored Links
Back