Get the Mole in?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - Will an upgraded water supply mean I get better flow rate through my unvented heating system? A couple of the rads on the end of the system heat up but aren't scorchio. System been cleaned etc. Would the upgraded supply have a positive impact on this or is this more a pressure than flow issue? Anyone done this to good effect? I'd upgrade to 32mm supply moled in from the main.
Cheers all

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
yeah tried the balancing. never made much difference to be honest but thanks anyway.

The water in your CH system is a closed loop, should only need topping up on rare occasions, or after maintenance. If rads arent heating up you have a restriction somewhere in the system. Nothing to do with the mains supply, you may as well upgrade the compost heap, it'll have as much effect on cold rads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back