Global warming new thread

Afraid I did and while there are other complications such as the sun moves as well and also planetary alignments what I posted is more than adequate,
i never said who but their answers in previous topic identified them .

Sponsored Links
Amazing we have people who yesterday never knew about the earths axis or 26000 year wobble are now experts on it
you dont know what other people do or do not know

please avoid making assumptions to boost your ego

Sponsored Links
Amazing we have people who yesterday never knew about the earths axis or 26000 year wobble are now experts on it
I remember being taught something about it in secondary school. I got a rerun at Uni.

It never ceases - forum pathetic twerp trolls suddenly find out about something, and just because they were ignorant before imagine they're on to something new.
Milankovitch etc was pre-war. Everybody vaguely informed knows about it.
I posted something yesterday which some illustrious mod deleted. I think it was this:

I suppose gasser thinks he has more understanding that NASA.

getting an early start into thread lockdown?
Isn't there a passing car you can bark at instead??
Notchy can slate people but I can’t stand up for them ?

Don’t you have silly pics to google

I remember being taught something about it in secondary school. I got a rerun at Uni.

It never ceases - forum pathetic twerp trolls suddenly find out about something, and just because they were ignorant before imagine they're on to something new.
I posted something yesterday which some illustrious mod deleted. I think it was this:

Did he say that ?

I remember map reading and magnetic against true North. You had to add on about 6 to 7 degrees in the 70's. Now you aren't required to add anything to get true north. Quite a rate of change.
It entirely depends where you are. Because the variation could be along the transit line between you, magnetic north and true north. In which case it makes no difference.

Variation is pretty small in the U.K.

But it’s correct that magnetic north would shift and there would normally be a guide on the chart or “map” telling you the rate of shift.

Last edited:
Thanks MBK I don't think deviation will affect me between Okehampton and Princetown to be honest.

Surprised you have time to post between filling pip claims in and making thousands everyday on the markets

Thanks MBK I don't think deviation will affect me between Okehampton and Princetown to be honest.

I remember having to learn CDMVT to convert compass to true and back.

Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Very Tasty.

Compass
Deviation (the influence of anything metal or electronic )
Magnetic
Variation (the difference between magnetic and true)
True.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back