glow.worm 24 hxi problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi today i drained my radiators to fit a new valve in heated towel rail in up stairs bathroom have turned water back on blead rads heating is working ok but hot water tank does not heat up no error nos. coming up on boiler but lot of water gurgling noises ? last time i tried it shut down :cry: and temp window went off any ideas thankyou. jack

Sponsored Links
Look for a bleed point/vent near the hot water cylinder:
VentOnPrimaries.gif

thanks cris not much air in there. water is now getting hot boiler starts at 46c runs for about 45secs cuts out at 63c i can hear water running round then i starts again then cuts out at 63c is this normal ? thankyou. jack

It sounds as if the flow is restricted or there could be air in the system or the pump.

Have you bled the pump and when you listen to it with a stick can you hear water gurgling? See FAQ to bleed it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
thanks tony inside the pump sounds like someone frying chips have blead it and i think it is ok now but will try again to morrow . thank you all for your help . :LOL: jack

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back