glowworm 24ci problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my boiler keeps losing pressure no signs of leaks anywhere. keeps dropping down to around 0.5 bar flashing red no fault code showing. When i try refilling as soon as i turn the tap water leaks out from under neath any ideas what is causing this. thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the pressure relief valve, to see if its letting by. The pipe that goes outside.

When you refill it's normal for water to come out, it comes out a small nozzle that looks like it should have a cap on it but glowworm say that is how its supposed to be.

James

ive not noticed any water leaking outside down the wall. its not to bad if you keep heating on permanant only when you have it on timed it plays up every time ie wake up in the morning no heating or hot water and pressure is down flashing red.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back