Google search results..

I

imamartian

a bit of a challenge really... you have to come up with a phrase, sentence or word which brings back the lowest number of hits in google above zero (so 1 result being the best). Why i thought of it is i did it by mistake once, and can't remember what i was searching for...

for example "biology shattered football headpiece nonsence with martian" brings back 11,800 results....

dunno, might be a bit of fun? might die a death... but feel free to post your best shot !!!

Sponsored Links
as there a probably zillions of permutations IM I think it would be a rather time consuming task....but do let us know when you come up with a zero ;)

for goodness sake Susie, every time i try to have a bit of fun, you're there pulling me up!! I don't even like Linda Lusardi !!! :rolleyes:

there are many solutions, but "never ending sentences", by definition, has many many more !!!

It was a bit of fun... type in "turtle shaped incendiary apple" and get 84000 results, so add words, or change it to get less....

or don't bother... whatever ;)

Sponsored Links
Don't be so touchy....I was just commenting that's all .... the whole world, including me aren't against you.....honest ;)

Don't be so touchy....I was just commenting that's all .... the whole world, including me aren't against you.....honest ;)

Not touchy... (i don't even know you!!)....and by the same token, i'm not the whinging whatever i get called in GD... i do like a lot of fun... but i think typed text is not the best medium to get across humour... (some do ok, but i'm better with people... on here, perhaps too wordy?!)

Case in point.... my last 150 words !! :eek:

Back