Gotcha !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4027545.stm

Not vigilent even when law is broken under the nose of the top banana !!
And if he did know, then he must be responsible .. no escape from this one ... or is there ? Here we go again .. "Do as I say not as I do.."

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/story.jsp?story=584808
Hey up !! Looks like we will foot the bill for this Hunting ban which the Police now say will be impossible to enforce, where was their voice on the lead up to the ban ? Any one of the buffoons in power listening to those who know ?? .... So we could shell out for the loss of jobs which actually will not be lost ???? I sense a rip off looming again ...
Will this Govn ever get a grip ? £100K's per year !! I wouldn't pay 'em in Co-Op milk checks !!

Labour are not 'winning' anything, it surely is, that their Opponents are losing, and there is no credible alternative ... What happened to all the Tory 'big guns' ? Or was the Thatch carrying the whole bunch of them ?
Michael H --- sorry old son they do not come back, especially when they have never been !!

Just stopped wet snowing in West Country 9-30am.
P

Sponsored Links
Well twas the chauffeur who was speeding, not the chief constable.

I agree, it merely illustrates that the police really think speeding laws are a load of nonsense too.

Interesting to see all these same people very earnestly saying how terible it would be to break any law just now, especially an anti hunting ban. Mind you, some might just be trying to plant the idea of starting a real punch-up with the cops, all in a good cause.

Damocles said:
Well twas the chauffeur who was speeding, not the chief constable...............
Did say it was happening right under his beak ... He must be between a rock and a hard place .... Either not astute enough to notice, or totally in command as one would expect !! ;)

Don't give a toss what they do about hunting .. just do not ask me to pay for it !!
P

Sponsored Links
Back