Gov pulls Finance Bill in the 11th hour to protect Tax Havens

Europe home to 6 of the globe’s top 10 tax havens, Ireland tops list

Although there are no quotation marks, and he provides no attribution for his words, I suspect notch might be quoting.

He is having a bit of fun by pretending to have written it himself.

Later, no doubt he will attempt to excuse himself by saying he was just quoting.

What a tiresome little game
he is playing with himself

Sponsored Links
Although there are no quotation marks, and he provides no attribution for his words, I suspect notch might be quoting.

He is having a bit of fun by pretending to have written it himself.

Later, no doubt he will attempt to excuse himself by saying he was just quoting.

I linked to the article and some paragraphs which provided added clarification.

Ha. You bought the constitutional argument. The Gov can impose laws on CD. If you follow your argument it would mean the UK could never deal with the issue as the CD would just ignore it, if that was the case the law would have never come to parliament, but do carry on defending tax havens.

take it up with the BBC not me ;)

The BBC has a complaints procedure ;)

Is that a mistake in grammar?
Shouldn't there be a full stop at the end of one sentence and a capital letter starting the new sentence?

Sponsored Links
take it up with the BBC not me ;)

The BBC has a complaints procedure ;)

I take it you get your news from the crap Today programme on R4 hosted by Humphreys - he's so useless he couldn't even challenge US ambassador Woody Johnson incorrect and wild claim “We have the lowest level of food poisoning in the United States”.

The claim could be debunked using data from the US.

I take it you get your news from the crap Today programme on R4 hosted by Humphreys - he's so useless he couldn't even challenge US ambassador Woody Johnson incorrect and wild claim “We have the lowest level of food poisoning in the United States”.

The claim could be debunked using data from the US.

ball cocks :LOL:
dare say u get all your news trawling the dark web :LOL: to fit yer own agenda :LOL: the josef goebels of a diy forum :LOL:

your so useless u would not know yer back side from a pine apple

complain to the BBC

ball cocks :LOL:
dare say u get all your news trawling the dark web :LOL: to fit yer own agenda :LOL: the josef goebels of a diy forum :LOL:

your so useless u would not know yer back side from a pine apple

complain to the BBC

Thought so you just come out with rubbish. Go check what Woody Johnson said yourself.

Your a typical dumbo never brings any evidence just I heard this on radio.

Thought so you just come out with rubbish. Go check what Woody Johnson said yourself.

Your a typical dumbo never brings any evidence just I heard this on radio.

your a typical dumbo ? beleive any thing some one posts up on the internet , providing it fits yer agenda ;)

not interested in some bloke called woody johnson , never heard of the bloke any way & who cares what his op on food poisoning is any way :LOL:

got a complaint about fake news on the BBC complain to them about it :LOL: you wont ;)

got a complaint about Mr Humphreys complain to the BBC about it :LOL: you wont ;)

typical remoaner all **** and wind :LOL:

your a typical dumbo ? beleive any thing some one posts up on the internet , providing it fits yer agenda ;)

not interested in some bloke called woody johnson , never heard of the bloke any way & who cares what his op on food poisoning is any way :LOL:

got a complaint about fake news on the BBC complain to them about it :LOL: you wont ;)

got a complaint about Mr Humphreys complain to the BBC about it :LOL: you wont ;)

typical remoaner all **** and wind :LOL:

Hahaha

So you admit you got it from Radio 4.

Your not very clever Tranny. You never back any claim up - typical quitter.

Hahaha

So you admit you got it from Radio 4.

Your not very clever Tranny. You never back any claim up - typical quitter.

yes I do own a radio :LOL: when have u ever backed up your propaganda ;) typical remoaner

oo lets be an adult hmmm

oh I know we will alter some ones user name as it will really anoy them :LOL::LOL: gosh

typical remoaner all **** & wind :LOL:

best u complain to the BBC ;) you wont ;) ha ha ha

yes I do own a radio :LOL: when have u ever backed up your propaganda ;) typical remoaner

oo lets be an adult hmmm

oh I know we will alter some ones user name as it will really anoy them :LOL::LOL: gosh

typical remoaner all **** & wind :LOL:

best u complain to the BBC ;) you wont ;) ha ha ha

Hahah

I have backed up everything if I haven't then go prove it - you can't.

Is this all you have left as an argument? Because you cannot argue against it therefore it must be untrue. You need more than help boyo.

Typical quitter no argument other than blind faith.

He might live a town which has the lowest level of food poisoning in the US.
Unless the semantics were: "in the US, we have the lowest level of food poisoning,"

The literal content:

"US Ambassador Woody Johnson on Radio 4 repeating that UK would have to comply with US agriculture regs for a trade deal: "Any UK-US trade deal would have to include agriculture."​

Woody Johnson: "The campaign against US farm products has been very useful. Talking about chlorine and so on. But it's designed to reduce trade ... It's a marketing campaign."​

Johnson: "We have the lowest level of food poisoning in the United States. Most Americans would feel our food is safe, cost effective, and humane.""
https://twitter.com/tpgcolson/status/1103198116105330688

Sponsored Links
Back