graffiti artist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should we make all those caught spraying walls & railway carriages with cra# art pay to clean it up no matter how longs it takes for them to pay up:cool: or let them get on with shi#ing up the buildings and wall of the country.

Sponsored Links
Who gives a toss these days? As these kids are not robbing your house at 3am because they are still so spaced out on the fumes, keeps them off the smack!

When you look round some of the big cities, its actually done quite well!

what is art? (now watch the thread go on the 15 pages!).. but i'd say some of the more classier "tags" are much more art that a pickled half a calf, or a pile of housebricks.... the problem is that the graffiti art is foisted upon us, and in the same way that law protects us against unsolicited goods, it's the same with public artwork.... plus it is also damaging someone's property !

Councils should provide areas for tagging, and there should be competitions for the best... a quick coat or two of emulsions soon resets the canvas too...

Who gives a toss these days?
Anyone who pays a train fare should care, because some of their money gets spent on this.

When you look round some of the big cities, its actually done quite well!
Quite so, but would you be so happy if someone graffitied your house "quite nicely"?

Sponsored Links
Quite so, but would you be so happy if someone graffitied your house "quite nicely"?

isn't that kind of what i said?

and commenting on the link.... where the guy in love gets 2 years for putting his tag around..... murderers can get less... the criminal justice system needs to look at itself !

isn't that kind of what i said?
I don't know. Frankly, I have trouble making sense of your posts.

and commenting on the link.... where the guy in love gets 2 years for putting his tag around..... murderers can get less... the criminal justice system needs to look at itself !
Perhaps you need to point that out to your MP.

I see what your saying and I would not be keen on my house being daubed without my permission. Problem is, the majority is swear words (common use in English language) that are wrote.
The local city to me has 4 under-passes, for their ring road. In each underpass there is graffiti done VERY well by local artists (with permission)who want their stuff to be shown. Other nobodies have tried to paint on top of the good art with paint, but failed miserably to make an impact!
There are legions of unwanted kids with nothing to do, their parents don't want them and neither does a cynical society. If they feel like an alien race they will get frustrated and care little about you and me.
The damage is probably permanent for many youths and just pose as a thorn in the side of regular people!

Personally I like colour and find a flowery garden or a sprayed wall not a problem. although painting someones house takes it too far! :eek:

This guy could daub my house any time he wanted
Would double the value!
http://www.banksy.co.uk/menu.html[/QUOTE]
Yeah he looks good! Not so sure he would be cheap though.
What we need is talented guys who want "canvas", your house wall even? I once saw a picture painted on a cottage wall somewhere of tall flowers, but done to perfection!
I would not be resistant to painting on my home, if not only to **** off my neighbours ;)

Get some boys over from Norn Iron, they've had plenty of practice of gable-daubing :)

I see what your saying and I would not be keen on my house being daubed without my permission. Problem is, the majority is swear words (common use in English language) that are wrote.
:eek:

Remember yearsa go one of our kid's teachers who lived nearby complaining that my evil little mob had daubed swearwords on his brick wall. Needless to say took the kids out with wire-brushes, thinners, hot soapy water etc., everything necessary to clean it up.

While we watched them working I passed the compliment to the teacher that he should take some solace out of all this as at least they had spelled the swearwords correctly.

He never bothered me again!

softus loved your post glad to see the milkman get the gold top of justice :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back