positive propaganda

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does this make sense?
Whilst walking with my dog the other day I came across some more graffiti on a wall which had only just been cleaned of some other graffiti a few days beforehand.
It occurred to me that the perpetrators of this were probably kids who get some kick out of it and who had parents who couldn't care less.
Even if the kids are caught in the act they will only be let off with a caution and again the parents couldn't give a flying puck.
Why do the authorities not fine the parents? oh sorry this wouldn't work as most of the thicko's are on benefits.
This is were the positive propaganda comes in, if the local rag runs a story on the lines of some young kid who was caught doing the deed and the local beak fines the parents say £150.
When the parents ask for time to pay the beak says based on the amount of paint which the kid used he will set the weekly payment at that level. say £20 per week.
Furthermore so that they don't forget to pay, the fine will come from the parents benefits at source.
Do you not think that this type of parent is more likely to take an interest in what the brats are up to if he/she is going to be hit in the pocket.
Or am I living in cloud cuckoo land?
Oh by the way the name and address of the kid is witheld because of his age, that way the local scum will not be able to verify if it is true or not.

Sponsored Links
Totally agree. It's a sad place we live in today. The problem as I see it is kids have got no one teaching them respect. Teachers are afraid to even raise their voice at a kid. Cops are pretty much the same.

We were having problems with kids hanging around an alley way near our house, like dutiful citizens we and a few neighbours called the police on a nightly basis, we were specifically told not to confront them. It all came to a head one night when I finally snapped and chased the little gits, the cops turned up too late as usual, however as I was chatting to one of them the gang had come back, they then proceeded to tell the cop to arrest me for threating behaviour spouting on about their rights etc. After a few words and a Police van turning up they were moved on.

The cop I was talking to told me the gang are well known to them and most of them were on red cards including the girls. Amazingly one of the girls who had been gobbing off at the cop said to him "you are not allowed to speak to me anyway so shut up". I asked him about this and apparently the father had complained about this cop saying that he was picking on his little girl and that he was not to speak to her :rolleyes:

Kids these days know they can get away with pretty much anything, due to all the do gooders spouting such crap. Kids need to be disciplined and if the parents can't be bothered then teachers and the Police should be given much more power over what they can do.

Rant over ;)

Society is doomed. The luvvies allow the thick urchins to breed more urchins. No laws, no deterrents, Live with it.

Society is doomed. The luvvies allow the thick urchins to breed more urchins. No laws, no deterrents, Live with it.

Have them spayed, failing that if they cannot show that they are capable of looking after them, take the kids off them and foster them out to people who will give a good upbringing.
By the way before all the freedom loving liberals get on their bandwagon and tell me that I don't know what I am talking about may I just say that I was in various orphanages until I was eight.

Sponsored Links
You lived in an orphanage ... Luxury ... I lived in a cardboard box at the bottom of a lake and couldn't swim until I was 15.

Figures , Devon, not exactly inner city is it.

Megwatt wrote
You lived in an orphanage ... Luxury ... I lived in a cardboard box at the bottom of a lake and couldn't swim until I was 15.

Back