This mornings Shopping expidition

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, I had a blast in Iceland just now. Walking away across the road over busy traffic and Chris Moyles on that Radio X, and beep, lost connection, lost connection FFS, checking all my pockets AARRGGHH. Ran across that dual junction thing and into Iceland, (what mask??) checking all of the 4 tills, woman that served me, yes myyyyy... and offered her hand up. I knew it was there as the radio started again. I've only had it 2 weeks. If it weren't for them headphones, I wouldn't have known until I got back home. What a day. I need a beer.

Well, I had a blast in Iceland just now. Walking away across the road over busy traffic and Chris Moyles on that Radio X, and beep, lost connection, lost connection FFS, checking all my pockets AARRGGHH. Ran across that dual junction thing and into Iceland, (what mask??) checking all of the 4 tills, woman that served me, yes myyyyy... and offered her hand up. I knew it was there as the radio started again. I've only had it 2 weeks. If it weren't for them headphones, I wouldn't have known until I got back home. What a day. I need a beer.
I had a similar thing years ago. We took our kids for a day out to where I used to go on holiday - Leysdown on sea! I hired some deck chairs from a kiosk and two minutes after I left, I realised I’d left my sunglasses on the counter. I went back and the bloke denied all knowledge of them. The lying ****. Our deck chairs as well as quite a few others of his went out with the tide at the end of the day.

You could do a lot worse than start with a gentleman by the name of Dr. Jordan Peterson.

He's a nutter. Matt Dillahunty on the atheist channel is a good watch for a number of things.

Welfare state has a lot to do with the way people behave. Knowing they don't have to make themselves employable allows them to adopt a 'don't give a fck' lifestyle and attitude. Supermarkets are just one of the arenas where these ferals go to demonstrate the end result.

Sponsored Links
Back