Grandkids?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Grandkids 'eh, Who'd have 'em?

After not seeing them for approx 3 weeks 2 days, 12 hrs & 38mins all of my grandkids will be dumped at my door while my offspring flutter away to the warmth & wildfires of the Med for 2wks.

Should I just murder them as their parents dissappear down the lane on their way to the airport, or should I at least wait untill they can have at least 1x facetime???

I mean, it is not as if there is anything to keep a grandchild amused 'round here is there?

Sponsored Links
Surely there's plenty to do round about your new pad on the Llyn peninsula?
Far better than anything down t'village!

Take them to your couple of acres of woodland?
Let them build bivouacs and toast marshmallows on a campfire?

Grandkids 'eh, Who'd have 'em?

After not seeing them for approx 3 weeks 2 days, 12 hrs & 38mins all of my grandkids will be dumped at my door while my offspring flutter away to the warmth & wildfires of the Med for 2wks.

Should I just murder them as their parents dissappear down the lane on their way to the airport, or should I at least wait untill they can have at least 1x facetime???

I mean, it is not as if there is anything to keep a grandchild amused 'round here is there?
Secret is to be 400 miles away from your offsprings

My son’s in-laws get lumbered with my grand children.
When we see the little minions, we have a great time

Sponsored Links
I chuck them in the garden and lock the door.
Or I take them to the woods without phones: they moan that they don't want to go but then they don't wanna come back.

Reactions: DP
Surely there's plenty to do round about your new pad on the Llyn peninsula?
Far better than anything down t'village!
Do you know the area?

Quarry beach has to be on the list of top 10 beaches in the world, apart from nowhere to park.

I'm told that the expedition to Snowdon is not allowed (sniggers).

Do you know the area?
Not overly well, but we regularly go up and stay in North Wales, last week we were in Llangollen.

Quarry beach has to be on the list of top 10 beaches in the world
...and I have stayed in Llanbedrog...

There's almost too much to do in the area; Ffestiniog & WHR, Portmeirion, Caernarfon castle, Eryri National Park etc.

Although we normally explore in June when it's a bit less busy.

For some quieter adventures, there are a few CADW and National Trust properties in the area - and they have "Summer of Play" activities going on through the holidays. Or how about a nice walk to Aber falls?

...and given your Motorsport interests, take them along to an event at Anglesey circuit - there's a few coming up in August.

Sponsored Links
Back