Grant Vortex 36 CH Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a problem with my boiler whereby the CH is only working intermittently. The DHW is working perfect on demand. Even when there is “Demand” and “Burner” is on the “CH Pump” light seems to struggle to light up and actually circulate around the house.

When the CH Pump is working it is auto cut out when you turn the DHW on and when you turn the DHW off, the CH Pump does not auto come back on.

My boiler is 1 year old and sadly I did not return the guarantee card after installation. System pressure has been a constant 1 bar.

Any got any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Open the Boiler case look on the inner left hand side, you should see the boiler ID label check the serial No it will something like L14-23-4-08-70
L14 is the factory line code, 23-4-08 is the date of production 70 is the boiler number for the day coming off of line L14.
If this date is less than 2 years old, then GrantUK should honour the warranty

They should be able to send either a Service agent or their own Scotland based Support engineer give them a call 0870 7775553

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back