Greece

Sponsored Links
Same for the rest of the Euro zone - the dominoes are already falling.

Sponsored Links
Greece don't have a problem. They are a popular holiday destination with hardly any people - it would simply turn the clock back ten years and carry on as before. We, however, have a massive population and no way to generate income. We are the ones in the poo.

Joe, do i detect a note of dejection in your views? i got a feeling in my waters that you're unemployed, correct me if i'm wrong, let me assure you, not everybody is in the same boat as you, most are in gainfull employment earning a wage, and dont share your views on life.

I'm self employed. You choose to look at the world in whatever way you like. You lot laughed at me when I predicted the crash years before it happened - but you ain't laffin now.

The likelihood is that your equity in your properties will keep sliding over the next decade.

Choose to ignore that if you like. ;)

Is it likely that the pound would be so strong that nobody in Europe would be able to afford British goods?

If the PIIGS start to tumble - they will take the UK banks with them and that will be that. A depression that will last longer than your lifetime.

Is it likely that the pound would be so strong that nobody in Europe would be able to afford British goods?

On the plus side think of the cheap holidays we can have, they'll be falling over each other to get their hands on our pound notes. :D

How will that effect us we don't do any meaningful manufacturing.

The real problem will be the tourist Industries losses.

It will be even more obvious when the expected crowds for the Olympics simply do not materialise becuase the away fans decide it's too expensive to visit.

Where are all the europhiles now?
More integration they want/wanted. The pound consigned to history!
My guess is most of them are left wing public sector workers who seen the eu/euro for what is was.
A big fat cash cow ready for milking.

Well the irish and the greeks have had their fill of milk (to name but a few) and now the udder is dry and the day of reckoning is drawing near.

Did anyone see those coppers throw their toys out of the pram the other night?
The whole lot should be sacked and replaced by foreign workers.

Where are all the europhiles now?
More integration they want/wanted. The pound consigned to history!
My guess is most of them are left wing public sector workers who seen the eu/euro for what is was.
A big fat cash cow ready for milking.

Well the irish and the greeks have had their fill of milk (to name but a few) and now the udder is dry and the day of reckoning is drawing near.

Did anyone see those coppers throw their toys out of the pram the other night?
The whole lot should be sacked and replaced by foreign workers.

God bless Gordon Brown for not signing us up to it.

I think what we are witnessing is the slow and steady decline of global capatalism, the only people it will hit badly are the uber rich.The politicians are ****ing themselves that eventually we will go back to the barter system and hard cash, no tax revenue in that.

I'm just back home from finishing off a wee cash in hand job.
No tax revenue in that either. :mrgreen:

I think what we are witnessing is the slow and steady decline of global capatalism, the only people it will hit badly are the uber rich.The politicians are ****ing themselves that eventually we will go back to the barter system and hard cash, no tax revenue in that.

Stop being childish GOVERNMENTS HAVE NO MONEY.

Sponsored Links
Back