Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’

Status
Not open for further replies.
All. Surpressed in order to appease ethnic communities ;) and foreigners

Also pressure from other groups gained momentum :sneaky:

So why did they suppress the Russia report? To appease Tory voters and Russians.

You clever clogs. Solved it again have you.

Sponsored Links
Ball cocks to the Russians

Interference is what the Russians do

As do or have British and us intelligence services its the way the world works and has done for decades

Wake up ffs :LOL:

And tbh I give not a jot if some be** end voter is influenced by some Russian Web site or mis information that causes them. To vote in a particular way

As for Russians fu ding this or that

Who cares. They want to offer me a few squid and I will vote for who ever they want :LOL:

No. Need for em to mess about either just give me a call palm over the cash and its a done deal :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
These vile rapists were I believe born in the UK, and were UK citizens bar a few of them.

As to replace you with foreigners how would that work? Realistically? Your job?

What does it matter where they are born. They are Pakistanis.... Ask them if they consider themselves so...

What you need to be thinking that is odd.... Is.... That they grew up together. Mates.. Uncles... Brothers... Dad's... Work in the same takeaways. I don't know any pedophiles... Or a least I don't think I do.... I may do.. Just dont know about it... These fucfers do.... so do their sisters, their mothers, their Aunties... Isn't this peculiar.

Totally irrelevant where they are born. It's in their systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back