Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Posts upon posts of the supporters in there.

C'mon Mottie.
Eh? All I posted on that thread was directly after you started the thread. This: “You told 'em and they still ignored you. Oh well...….”

The child rape* gang phenomenon is very much a public concern, people should know what is going on. Releasing the report is not in the government's interest though, or in that of Pakistanis.

*Rape, not grooming. No Tony Blair euphemisms here please.

The child rape* gang phenomenon is very much a public concern, people should know what is going on. Releasing the report is not in the government's interest though, or in that of Pakistanis.

*Rape, not grooming. No Tony Blair euphemisms here please.

Why not in the Governments interests? It's your Government.

Why not in the Governments interests? It's your Government.

This government is not my government Sir G., it wants to replace the likes of me with foreigners, hence we are not allowed to read bad reports about foreigners.

This government is not my government Sir G., it wants to replace the likes of me with foreigners, hence we are not allowed to read bad reports about foreigners.

These vile rapists were I believe born in the UK, and were UK citizens bar a few of them.

As to replace you with foreigners how would that work? Realistically? Your job?

All. Surpressed in order to appease ethnic communities ;) and foreigners

Also pressure from other groups gained momentum :sneaky:

As the old, old saying goes: if a dog is born in a stable, that does not make it a horse.

But your mixing location of birth with type of birth.

However carrying on with your logic then how does one under your determination become a citizen of the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back