grout in kitchen floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I get the grout in between kitchen floor tiles back to their original colour or at least clean? I've tried bleach and a toothbrush but to of no avail.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
if bleach has not done the trick then you could try a grout paint. But i think this always looks a mess. you might want to think about grooving the old grout out and putting new back in?

Thanks for your suggestion I had thought of that but wasn't sure what I could use to remove the grout?

i have a tool i use for this but dont know where you would get one as mine is a spealist tool, i dont really do much tiling so maybe a year or to since i last used!
There is a tiling forum on here, post over there and see if the everyday tilers can help you .

Sponsored Links
i renovated a bathroom about two weeks ago and to get the old grout out i used a bradhal it worked perfect and its easy.
good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back