Guess who?

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
What a tw@t.

_aAjZ10O_400x400.jpg

Sponsored Links
un invited her
I'm sure it wasn't her incompetence that put Macron off - but you never know.
Perhaps we could send someone that Europeans respect. Is Ken Dodd or Benny Hill still alive?

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 42
Sponsored Links
I don’t see a boom in EU business at the expense of the U.K

nevertheless leaving the Single Market has cut UK businesses out of a $16 trillion frictionless marketplace.

there has been a continuous stream of UK businesses moving to EU, with Netherlands being a favourite.

I’m talking about SMEs, I know there are one or two headline grabbing big names moving headquarters to UK

I'm sure it wasn't her incompetence that put Macron off - but you never know.
Perhaps we could send someone that Europeans respect. Is Ken Dodd or Benny Hill still alive?

It could be because she is from an ethnic minority

and a she as opposed to a he
:idea:

mind you this meeting of minds in France will sort the issue

although it could go a bit pear shaped when macron gets informed that Calais is actually on the french mainland

could prove a bit of a shock to the bloke

he may demand to see an Atlas :idea:

The question is will macron be able to give his full attention to the subject ?

he has an election looming and than there may be the issue of shredding his personal financial records :ROFLMAO:

He needs to speak to the previous president may be ??

I work in a global role, so I’m not aligned to one country or another professionally. I don’t see a boom in EU business at the expense of the U.K.
But you do frequently demonstrate right-wing tendencies, and opinions, and sympathy towards this right-wing government.

Mind you the meeting is actually in calais

I assume macron is aware as to were he is :confused: and that it’s actually run by France and not the UK :idea:
And that it’s in France

...Panzers were not manufactured anywhere near Austria...
A minor point, but Steyr-Puch set up the Nibelungenwerke plant in St. Valentine in Austria during WW2 (starting in 1940, with tank production from spring 1942 until autumn 1944). That factory repaired many thousands of vehicles as well as manufacturing about 5,000 fighting vehicles including tracked self-propelled guns and tanks (e.g. about 2800 Pz.Kpfw IV tanks and approx. 200 Pz.Kpfw VI "Tiger" tanks). Of course the other place near to Austria where panzers were manufactured was Czechoslovakia which the Wehrmacht occupied the balance of in March 1939 (having taken the Sudeteland in 1938). In so doing they acquired the Skoda works, builders of the LT vz. 35 light tank, or Panzerkampfwagen 35(t) in German service - manufacture of which continued until about 1941. They also 'acquired' the ČKD works (better known for their Tata brand cars, trucks, buses, trams, etc) who made the LT vz. 38 tank (called Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) in German service) and continued to mske them until so.e time in 1942.

Sorry, but WWII armour is an interest of mine. Either way I have some German relatives who I'd rather not have asked the question, "Also Onkel, was hast du im Krieg gemacht?", because I really wouldn't like the answer (he was in "the army")

When did we leave Europe and where are we now? More importantly how did we manage to do it? Must have been some serious BHP on the tug boat that pulled Britain to its new location.

Sponsored Links
Back