hair dye

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hate my deep, red hair. It came out too dark. Is there a way to tone it down a bit? :(

Sponsored Links
Apply immac liberally for that all over shine.... :p

sorry for the bad joke... but this is a DIY forum not a hairstyling forum!!!

hold on though, what is the hair on? this may be justified.

hammy said:
Apply immac liberally for that all over shine....
I've been wondering about that stuff. I tend to have a particularly thick beard area. When shaving, a disposable looses it's edge after just half a shave.

My experiences with electric rasors has been horendous. I first tried one of those with a foil. As soon as I applied it to my chin, the foil tore wide open, and I was left with the thing embedded into my flesh. I then tried one of those remmington things. As soon as I put it to my chin, the motor just siezed, and again I was left with the thing stuck to my face.

I've been meaning to get hold of an old fashioned cut throat razor, but never got round to it.

Is there any reason that I could not use Immac instead of shaving? I really hate shaving, but I don't want to grow a beard.

Sponsored Links
Hi Tex

Dunno about your beard, but I seen this pr*t on one of those
'holiday rep shows' (usually on sky1 ) , that had all his hair
removed with Immac. They even showed you his 'so called'
mates doing it.

His head ended up like a billiard ball!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back