Halstead finest only works with case off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I was at a job today And the halstead was on lock out I kept resetting in and will run for about 30 seconds and then lockout

I then took off the case and done a few inspections and the boiler was working perfectly fine then put everything back together and lockout straight away

So I'm thinking its to do with the aps of even a slow fan but would like a second opinion

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You need to register and post this in the combustion chamber you will not receive a reply in an open forum

I assume you are an rgi and not a diyer

Sponsored Links
Click on the second heading down in the plumbing and heating section and follow the link
you will need to send details of your reg number and licence number to admin once approved click on the combustion chamber heading.

Cheers Steve have done it and waiting for approval how long does it normally take to become approved

Many thanks Sam

Mine was approved in about 2 hours but I think most are next day depends how busy admin are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back