hat combi to replace a biasi riva compact?

Sponsored Links
Another Biasi? :oops:

Are you GS registered?

Is for yourself? WHat is wrong with the current appliance (apart from the fact its a Biasi :LOL: )

DH

no im doing it for a mate and getting a gs plumber to connect gas n commision, they dont want a biasi again.

This has been asked many many times on here before, try searching before you ask questions...

Sponsored Links
The Biasis are one of the most repairable boilers ever made.

It sounds as if you have a vested interest in replacing it ( making money from it ) so I suppose that you are biased!

That boiler can be repaired and for less than £300 !

Tony

The Biasis are one of the most repairable boilers ever made.

It sounds as if you have a vested interest in replacing it ( making money from it ) so I suppose that you are biased!

That boiler can be repaired and for less than £300 !

Tony

actually NO! the customer wanted a new boiler so before making comments assuming im telling customers it 'needs' a new one . maybe just ask???

Well if anyone asks me for a quote for a new boiler I always ask whats wrong with the existing one and in many/most cases I just repair it.

Whatever is best for the customer.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back