Have they really dumbed Maths down

Sponsored Links
If it was the same, as difficult, they wouldn't have changed it.

I used to teach a couple of friends maths, not professionally, who did the GCSE and I can tell you categorically it's a simpler exam! (Why else would they ar$e with it!)

I did basic Calculus in my O level; it was nowhere to be seen on a GCSE anywhere.

Did you know four out of three people can't even do simple maths? :D

Sponsored Links

I used to teach a couple of friends maths, not professionally, who did the GCSE and I can tell you categorically it's a simpler exam! (Why else would they ar$e with it!)

I did basic Calculus in my O level; it was nowhere to be seen on a GCSE anywhere.

Only 10 people understand binary... you and me.

:LOL:

10 is 2 in binary, if I get ya ;) Ah, what the hex do I know... :D

:LOL:

10 is 2 in binary, if I get ya ;) Ah, what the hex do I know... :D

0x2. (perfectly thanks.)

IMO the biggest 'Dumbing Down' in education has been putting a man in charge with his track record in education

Sponsored Links
Back