Heating engineer North London

Then there must be a reason why he has not put himselfor the firm forward as "a good Plumber/Heating Engineer in North London" :LOL: (or even North-West)

Sponsored Links
probably because it costs money to advertise like that

DIYNOT is here to make money, not friends

yes he is corgi and has been since the start of the dog licence, does not need to advertise as he has shed loads of work and if agile wants the job he can always let the guy know his details!

JohnD said:
Then there must be a reason why he has not put himselfor the firm forward as "a good Plumber/Heating Engineer in North London" :LOL: (or even North-West)

he is old school not a computer user that is why
if all the people who post on here are as unhelpful to others as posters on this thread then it is sad reflection of the state of this country

i don't stand to gain from this - just passing on a contact who would be able to help

Sponsored Links
kevindgas said:
JohnD said:

he is old school not a computer user that is why
if all the people who post on here are as unhelpful to others as posters on this thread then it is sad reflection of the state of this country

i don't stand to gain from this - just passing on a contact who would be able to help

err ...

if he isn't a computer user, how does he manage to post here ?

Anyone want to do a bathroom on Northwood, Middx? That's technically up and left a bit.
PLumber got ill so owner is keen to get it done. Friend of mine, good guy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back