heatline boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
had to contact ins because boiler leaking,this was 3 weeks ago,replaced heat exchanger,but also plastic washer broke after repair,2 hrs after engineer left,flooded kitchen and bedroom,since then they have been out 6 times,worked for day or so,after each one left.they took out dif parts when fitting heat exchanger,every part they have removed has had to be replaced,out again yest,this time it was flow sensor,still not hot water or heating,now waiting for ins to ok new part,is there any thing i can do,both pensioners and no 1 seems to be bothered,not even been ofered heaters ,but engineer who came out b4 last 1,had to by pass the sensor to check if it was not working,he managed to get it going,but 10 hrs later it went,now it needs replacing ,at our wits end,how can we resolve this,any 1 please help if you can,insurance keep coming back with i reached my limate on clame,but i think it should all be classed as same fault,what do other people think ????All i know is had no trouble in 5yrs with this boiler,then it was literaly taken apart by 5 different fitters,am i just unlucky,or could it be that engineers are not as good as they profess to be ?All i need is some advice,were do we turn to next,we have no hot water or heating,would any 1 advise us what to do,any advice would be gratefuly accepted

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back