Heatslave 20/25 - lockout after low pressure, won't reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks,

I have a 23 year old oil boiler which is like triggers broom.
This morning I woke to a cold house.

The pressure gauge on the boiler read zero (I had a leaking rad, forgot to refill). How filled and at 1.5bar

I've reset the boiler , the blower spins up for a few seconds and it locks out again.

The lockout light seems to flash twice then long on but I can't seem to find that as a code.

Thoughts?

Sponsored Links
The burner Lockout Light does not AFAIK reset the low pressure lockout which on my 18 year old firebird is the over temperature cut out (113C) which must be reset on my boiler by removing a little cover and pressing the reset button, however on mine the burner will not even attempt firing until reset.

Sponsored Links
The switch is very "sloppy" like it's not connected to anything internally. Is that right?

I press the reset piece, it travels around 6mm but there's no mechanical feeling to it.

Correct?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back