help/advise choose external hardisk

ih

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i will appreciate if anybody can recommend hard disk from the following.
1.seagate goflex ultra 250gb
2.western digital passport elite wdbaac3200ard-essen 320gb
3.Iomega portable prestige 500gb.
My backup needs are max150gb also kindly let me know if the backup bundled software is what i should be using as some of the reviews on them are not encouraging! thanking all in advance. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Hello

I certainly would recommend the Western Digital Drives, but if your backups are around 150GB ... to be on the safe side, if you can afford it, get 2x 200GB drives and backup the data twice ... depends on how critical the data is.

Personally, I've got a 1TB drive from Western Digital and it rocks, going to get another one soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: ih
you can never have too much storage. Go for as much as you can afford, then you have the space if you need it, eg you suddenly need to make an emergency back up of another PC, that has truck loads of media on it

Sponsored Links
you can never have too much storage. Go for as much as you can afford, then you have the space if you need it, eg you suddenly need to make an emergency back up of another PC, that has truck loads of media on it

BUT Do remember that if a LARGE disk drive dies you lose a LARGE amount of data. :!:

Back