Help identifying uPVC window hinges - easy clean 12" / 311mm 13mm - would like fixing holes in the same place :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've some broken window hinges that need replacing. To simplify the process I'd ideally like to change like for like, so fixing holes are in the same place (measured from the edge on the frame side they are at 36mm, 134mm and 305mm). Windows will be approx 11 years old new at construction. Would someone please be able to identify from photo/s. Thank you. P.S. the glazing units are 40cm x 80cm 4mm glass so by rough calculation the window should weigh around 7kg? does that sound right? so manageable without removing the sealed unit?
20230818_085736.jpg

Attachments

• 20230816_092019.jpg
    20230816_092019.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 47
Sponsored Links

might be these looking at the pics BUT I've never come across a company providing the sctrew hole spaces before ... maybe worth emailling htis particularly seller. Just looks to me like the ' slide button ' is the same style

Hi, Thanks for your reply Ronnie, but your link went to door handles. Regardless I think I've cracked it - they look like Yale EDSE12 to me :)

Fingers crossed.

Sponsored Links
Oops copied link from another thread I replied too!

Hopefully this works as this is what I meant lol. But hopefully you've found what you need

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back