Help Identifying Window Bead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Had to replace a window due to it being full of condensation & in the process I damaged one of the beads getting it out & am now struggling to track down a replacement.

I have taken the bead to Eurocell & three local suppliers of UPVC windows with no luck.

I cannot see any manufacturer markings on the bead or on the window frame.

Any help in identifying this bead & where I could purchase it from would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Attachments

• IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 100
Sponsored Links

You are an absolute star, that is the profile.

I tried contacting Synseal directly but their phone number is cut off but their website forwards to Profine which I rang.

They told me Synseal has gone bust but apparently another company still make the same range in Germany & gave me the number for Duramax UK.

I gave them a ring & they asked me for pictures of the bead so hopefully they can source it for me.

Big thanks again as I would have never found out who manufactured this bead or where to source it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back