Help needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all im new on here so go easy on me please..

Today i have bought a Honeywell dt92e thermostat and comes with bdr91 relay box.

My combi boiler is a Baxi 105 he with a manual time clock on and this boiler has never had a stat put on, So if anyone could please help me out with wiring this in everyone says its easy but im only good at wiring car stereos not boilers....

I have got a good lenth of 3 core wire so can make 2 lenths out of this wire as i heard this needs 4 cores to wire up?? If someone could explain or show diagrams id be really greatful thanks all. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
So that should be same on my one dt92e thanks for that so i take it il spur live , nautrel, wheres a & b ?? thanks

Ok so i got to my wiring today in my boiler and proceded to connect my honeywell signal box all i did was made 2 lenths of wire 2 core.... connected one lenth to the live and neutral on boiler and connected to signal box L and N and then i removed link wire on 1 and 2 on boiler and joined the other 2 core wire to 1 and 2 from boiler to A and B on signal box. This all works ok and switches on off ok so is this safely?? done and wired correctly? hope this makes sense thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back