Help please! Santon premier unvented hot water tank (Ed.)

Sponsored Links
Hi help needed please I have a santon premier unvented hot water tank and I am struggling to find the thermostat on the tank to check that the temperature Is correct. Any help I’d much appreciated to help me locate it .. thanks
Are you using the immersion heater or the boiler? Boiler is cheaper!

Sponsored Links
Hi yes just checking the hot water screw is definitely on 4 so would that be ok? Getting hot water but my house thermostat doesn’t seem to be rising much (I know weather is cold at present) but heating is on for a good while and thermostat only gets to around 14 ?

Also need to ask what these two red wheels are for should they be opened or closed? My heating used to get hot and warm the house however it doesn’t t seem to be reaching a good temperature at all. What could the issue be. We have had some work done in the house and I’m wondering if it anything the plumber has done or forgot to switch on? What could be affecting this ? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8716.jpeg
    IMG_8716.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8717.jpeg
    IMG_8717.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi yes just checking the hot water screw is definitely on 4 so would that be ok? Getting hot water but my house thermostat doesn’t seem to be rising much (I know weather is cold at present) but heating is on for a good while and thermostat only gets to around 14 ?
Your room temperature has nothing to do with your HW cylinder temperature

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back