Help ! Servis Washing Machine Troubles !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi.. im wondering can anyone help me please. My washing machine began to cock up by firstly making a weird noise like a vibration sound but still was in working order. Since then it suddenly stopped moving but still had this weird loud noise coming from it when i turned it on.... A friend then took checked it for me me underneath that there was nothing blocked in the pump and tubes and when we switched it back on and since then the noise has stopped and it now moves round but slowly at the same constant speed stops for a min then same again no matter which setting i put it on and has now started leaking...
I have just rang someone out of the paper for a quote and he says it knackered because of the programme and that they not worth fixing if its that... its not 2year old yet and when i contacted servis they say it was only a 12month guarantee i had.... does anyone no if this is the case is it totally knackered or repairable .... please help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back