Help to identify this part.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening.

I'm trying to fix my brother's wetroom basin. The base tray had a sort of pump attached to it which activated when the tray was full. A plumber was called by the last tenant and promptly removed some part from inside the part shown in the pics and has never been seen again. I'm struggling to find what's missing from inside the head at the end of the pipe. Can anyone shed any light on wha
IMAG0461.jpg
IMAG0462.jpg
t the part is called or what system/manufacturer it's from so that I can start hunting down a replacement?

Thank you.
Iain

Sponsored Links
I've only ever seen these things in basement shower rooms in commercial premises. I can't identify exactly from the photos but you could try searching for "whale pumps" or "gulpers"

HTHs

dilalio,
I called back up and located the transformer and it is indeed a Whale pump. I've now emailed the company for further advice. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my post.

Iain

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back