help with washing machine not starting Zanussi ZWF 10070 W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all!
Im trying to find the problem with my washing machine, posted above. I set the programme, press start and nothing happens :eek: :eek: :eek:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=242074&start=0

I followed the advice given in the link above about turning off, then holding the buttons, moving 1 programme clockwise etc but i get nothing else apart from the flashing green lights that are on all the time whilst the washing machine is turned on

I did have a similar issue a few weeks ago, but to be honest i forgot about it went to work,came home and tried it again and it worked! However, ive been trying it on and off all afternoon and no joy

The door doesnt lock or anything, its almost like the start button is broken, although its still flashing and seems to make the same 'click' noise all the others do when you press them.. Ive tried opening closing the door etc but still no joy

anyone help please?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back