Hi can you help. I have a daisy head shower over the bath. I have very hot water from the bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have very hot water from the other tap in the basin. Very hot water from the mixer tap in to the bath but the mixer tap for the shower head is not as hot. Even on 60 degrees. Any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
Look for the anti-scald protection device on the shower mixer or its instructions.

Bit of a confusing thread... Not sure if your issue is with water too hot or not hot enough! "very hot water" reads like a concern about exactly that!

Sorry the water is fine every where else. Just the shower does not get hot enough.

Sponsored Links
Look for any branding on the shower mixer and then go to showerdoctor.co.uk for parts availability.

Most thermostatic showers have an adjustable stop point for the control which turns the heat up. This is stop normally set to give 38 degrees at the shower head as a safe temperature. There is usually an override button, which you can press to turn the heat up higher. Before spending any money I'd check that the adjustment has been made correctly. They are often quite fiddly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back