High Wycombe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any recommendations for a central heating fitter in High Wycombe? I'm looking for someone to replace an old floor-mounted tanked boiler with a closed-system condensing combi.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Before fitting a combi you need to be educated about the limitations of a combi boiler as they only supply ONE outlet at a time.

Its also essential that the water supply will give a flow rate of at least 22 litres per minute to an open pipe.

Make sure the proposed installer is CORGi registered by seeing his photocard. Dont just take his word!

Tony Glazier

Just let him fit a combi, then he'll have something to moan about in the pub, or at work, or ..............

Sponsored Links
thgroup229.jpg

Is that a suggestion for a central heating fitter in High Wycombe, Paul?

No I was playing with photos and wanted a forum to dump it on. Works for me. I told you I was feeling Ironic yesterday. ANyway I got back to normal someone nailed a heating pipe last night, so I'm back in gear.

Try 'Amersham Gas Services' Tel 01494 727566

Mave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back